Someone needs glasses...

Jan 11, 2014
Sabre 362 113 Fair Haven, NY
That's an interesting combination, an eye exam and colonoscopy. It makes sense, as most health insurance doesn't cover vision, but they do cover colonoscopy.

Mar 26, 2011
Corsair F-24 MK I Deale, MD
... and a medical dictionary!

Makes you wonder about the sign maker's copy editing process as well.

I once saw a sign in NC that said "road wet during storms." I suspect it should have said something about flooding.

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
That's an interesting combination, an eye exam and colonoscopy. It makes sense, as most health insurance doesn't cover vision, but they do cover colonoscopy.
Insert, (no) pun intended, HMO joke here >

Nov 6, 2006
Hunter 34 Mandeville Louisiana
An idiot for a proof reader.. Spell check running amuck! but funny.. I have heard of a disorder named "Cranial-Rectal Inversion" where a person's head is not where it is supposed to be.. I worked with a few over the years who had that affliction..

Nov 30, 2015
Hunter 1978 H30 Cherubini, Treman Marina, Ithaca, NY
An idiot for a proof reader.. Spell check running amuck! but funny.. I have heard of a disorder named "Cranial-Rectal Inversion" where a person's head is not where it is supposed to be.. I worked with a few over the years who had that affliction..
It’s obviously an advertisement for those that have a $hitty outlook on life.

Jul 29, 2006
-Catalina -2000 36' Pepin, WI
My dad, aka Nano, was playing an alcohol infused word game with a few prominent doctors in the Twin Cities and asked his budies to explain the following medical term: optonurorectalajectamy.
After a few minutes of silence and chuckles, Nano fessed up the explanation: a surgical procedure that severs the nerve connecting to the eye to the ...., and helps you get rid of that shitty outlook on life.