Signed copies of my book available again this year

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
I won't use anything but Raritan Saniflex on my sanitation system. Thx Peggy !

Dec 2, 1997
- - LIttle Rock
If the info on the US Postal Service website is correct, 1st class postage for a flat envelope weighing 12 oz is $5.45 USD. (Domestic shipping cost via 1st class mail is $3.16). And if I recall correctly, a book doesn't require a customs form. I'll get a definite price when I take today's orders to the Post Office tomorrow morning.

--Peggie

Dec 2, 1997
- - LIttle Rock
I still have one of your original works, someday to be on display in my nautical museum.
There have been a lot of changes in marine sanitation equipment technology in the 20 years since I wrote that one. This would be a great time to add the current version to your collection. And I'll bet the one you have isn't signed, this one will be.

--Peggie

Dec 2, 1997
- - LIttle Rock
how much is shipping to Canada?
My local post office confirmed that 1st class postage to Canada for a flat envelope weighing 12 oz (my book...he weighed one I was there to mail) is $5.45 USD, which according to my currency converter is 6.90 CAD. No customs form required.

--Peggie

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
@Peggie Hall HeadMistress

what an experience if you could meet Peggie in person. It was wonderful to meet her at lunch with our dear friend, Jim Seamans aka Java. She is truly a wealth of information helping many. If ever in the VA mountains you are most welcome to stay with us and raise a toast to Jim

dave