Shower installation on Sabre 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Walt

I am planning to install a shower on my 1980 SAbre 28. Has anyone already done this? Any suggestions? Also, a couple of years ago I was on another SAbre forum that was very active. Anyone know what that might have been? the URL? Walt

sidw

May 1, 2006
- - newport, ri
sabre site

In case you haven't found it yet, there is a very active Yahoo group on Sabres (not just the 28s). groups.yahoo.com/sabresailboat Sorry I cannnot help with your shower plans. I couldn't even conceive of how it would be done without both ruining the floor and flooding the bilge. My suggestion would be a sun-shower in the cockpit. If you are not on a slip, you would not have much water for showers, and if you are on a slip, then there will probably be a shower handy ashore. Sid Wax Passing Fancy S28-2 #319

sidw

May 1, 2006
- - newport, ri
sabre site

In case you haven't found it yet, there is a very active Yahoo group on Sabres (not just the 28s). groups.yahoo.com/sabresailboat Sorry I cannnot help with your shower plans. I couldn't even conceive of how it would be done without both ruining the floor and flooding the bilge. My suggestion would be a sun-shower in the cockpit. If you are not on a slip, you would not have much water for showers, and if you are on a slip, then there will probably be a shower handy ashore. Sid Wax Passing Fancy S28-2 #319

Status
Not open for further replies.