Shoreline Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAHoff

Mar 26, 2007
Oday 222 LANSING MICHIGAN
I just purchased a 1984 Oday (Anniversary Edition) 222, on a Shoreline trailer. I need to weigh the trailer in order to register it in Michigan. The trailer ID 1YR10267XHHOO and has a MODEL #CB22-27. Any ideas the gross trailer weight or what the gross weight of the boat would be? I can't put the boat in the water at this time in order to weigh the trailer and Michigan Sec. of State requires the trailer weight in order to register it. The boat and trailer came from Wisconsin where the trailers are not registered. Is the Shoreline company still in business? Is there a phone number for the company or web address? Thanks Brent

D

Dan

Here's what I did,

Take friends empty trailer to the weigh station and weigh that one. The license fee is $75.00 up to 1500lbs. If your trailer is a single axle trailer it doesn't weigh over 1500lbs. Or, just put one wheel of the truck on the scale. All you need is a weigh ticket. 4 friends at 200 lbs....

Feb 27, 2005
Hunter 33.5 Missouri
According to this web site's

specs on the 222 it has a displacement of 2200 lbs. Should be able to get a close guestimate of the trailer's weight by using the displacement figure after weighing the entire rig. You'll want to remove any gear, holding tank water, fuel, outboard, etc.

BAHoff

Mar 26, 2007
Oday 222 LANSING MICHIGAN
Thanks

Thanks for the info on the boat weight. I will weigh the boat and trailer, subtract the 2200 and have the trailer weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.