Shafted

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tim

Hi, I was just informed I will need a new prop shaft for my '93 B310. Any idea where I might find one? I have emailed Ward Richardson but thought there may be another place to look. thanks!!! Tim

T

Tim

Hi, I was just informed I will need a new prop shaft for my '93 B310. Any idea where I might find one? I have emailed Ward Richardson but thought there may be another place to look. thanks!!! Tim

C

Charlie Gruetzner - BeneteauOwners.net

struck out

Tim. I have tried every source I knew and spent some time looking on line for optons for you and found nothong. The suggestions I did get were obviously Beneteau, and to try the engine manufacturer. so what ever is in the boat try the customer service department. i am sorry I couldn't be more help Charlie

C

Charlie Gruetzner - BeneteauOwners.net

struck out

Tim. I have tried every source I knew and spent some time looking on line for optons for you and found nothong. The suggestions I did get were obviously Beneteau, and to try the engine manufacturer. so what ever is in the boat try the customer service department. i am sorry I couldn't be more help Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.