Seidelmann - I'm thinking of buying - thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave F

I'm thinking of buying s Seidelmann 34 or 37. I don't know much about this brand and am looking for more info. Anyone heard any horror stories about these boats? Anyone love them?

W

Winters

My thoughts

Seidelman is a good looking boat. We had been looking at them for a while, however, our surveyor told us that they get delamination around the bulkhead from leaks I don't know much about them, but i would just advise you to get a good surveyor. Good Luck!

D

Doug T.

Owner reviews

sailnet has a couple of owner reviews of the Siedelman 34. See the link below.

D

David

Seidelmann

Dave, I have had some experience with these boats. E-mail me at-- surveyor @shore.net.

E

Ed Schenck

Know of a 38.

When I bought my Hunter 37C(a Cherubini) I looked at a Seidelmann 38 which is still at my marina(see Link, then "Used Boats"). It looks very much like a Cherubini and has a lot of nice features. It was a little more money but what scared me away was the fact that he is out of business. I prefer the traditional design and might have considered it otherwise.

Attachments

B

Bob Talley

Checkout H34

I,ve heard nothing but bad reports on Seidelman's. You should check out the Hunter 34s built from 1883 t0 '87. Great boats at a resonable price.

Status
Not open for further replies.