Seidelman 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 11, 2005
Seidelman S37 Slidell, La.
I am looking to move up from my current 28' S2. It has been a wonderful boat, but as I get a little older, I am finding myself wanting more creature comforts. One of the boats I am interested in is a Seidelman 37. Any coments from owners of those familiar with these boats would be greatly appreciated. Are there any inherant problems with these particular boats. Thanks in advance for any comments. Phil Prater aka Nice N Easy

D

David Utzschneider

seidelmann 37 great boat

the 37 is a great sailboat, fast in light air. 2 weeks ago I walked past a new hunter 46 in 5-7 knots. I might be selling mine in baltimore (looking for cat or trimaran); if you click on the attached link and wade thru the family pics there are some pics of the S37

May 11, 2005
Seidelman S37 Slidell, La.
Thanks for the reply

Thanks for the post. I am currently looking to move up in boat size from my 28. Are there any problems inherant with the Seidelman. Have looked on some of the forums and there don't seem to be any major complaints on there. Anything you might add would be appreciatec. Thanks

Aug 9, 2005
Beneteau 373 Baltimore
Seidelmann 37 for sale

Check out the Seidelmann owners site. There are 2 Seidelmann 37's listed for sale. www.seidelmann-owners.com

Status
Not open for further replies.