seeking catalina 18

Nov 19, 2008
Catalina C-22 MK-II Parrish, FL
Great boat, loved ours, but we quickly found we wanted more room and still be very easy to rig and trailer. The C-22 fits the bill and is actually easier to rig than the C-18 due to the longer gin pole you can use. For that price, going to be hard to find a clean one with a galvanized trailer. We're currently in. Long Beach having returned from a week on Catalina Island. Had 2 C-18'd in our group making the voyage. We're also from San Diego, look us up.
GREAT little boat, loved ours!

Don

Apr 6, 2014
catalina capri 18 carlyle lake, il
so far our 18 is just fine. even though i was apprehensive moving up from my ridiculously easy to rig com-pac 16, i have found that even at 62 i can still just walk the mast up. as capt don told me it is much easier without a furler but she loves a furler so for the time being it stays. for me the boat had to fit in my garage and be able to be towed behind my s 10. the 18 does both.and on top of that she sails very well. one hint make sure the trailer has an extendable tongue. if not you will never be able to launch it. good luck with your search. by the way i gave 4000 for my 87.