Seaward 32rk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2011
Renken 18 Jacksonville
Has anyone ever sailed a seaward 32rk? I've been looking at them, but is like to hear some firsthand accounts, or at least 3rd party opinions.

DannyS

May 27, 2004
Beneteau 393 Bayfield, Wi
There was a nice article in the July 2010 Sail magazine about the Seaward 32. It's a very intriguing boat if you like the skinny water and the option of moving the boat overland without too much fuss.

Mar 27, 2011
Renken 18 Jacksonville
I think the main concern I have is the lack of "salty" reviews...there are three I have read that are professional reviews, but no "practical" reviews or reviews from owners. I want someone to sail to Italy and write a review...I want someone to really put her through her paces so to speak!

DannyS

May 27, 2004
Beneteau 393 Bayfield, Wi
I don't think anyone would call that a "bluewater" boat, nor do I think that was the intention of the builder.

Mar 27, 2011
Renken 18 Jacksonville
Right...I understand the intent, but others have sailed smaller in worse...you know what I mean? I was exaggerating about Italy, but there is a difference between an expert, professional review, and a review by someone who has "put some miles on it" so to speak.

Aug 7, 2010
Smithbilt 19 Custom Bull Shoals, Arkansas
My wife and I are going on a vacation / boat search the first week of May to look at 4 boats. We will be seriously looking at the Seaward 32 RK as this boat is the main reason for this trip. We have been invited to go out with Tim De Vries and take a sail on the boat. If you want I will gladly give you my impressions of the boat from a consumer and potential owner point of view.

Jun 25, 2011
Seaward 32rk Mobile
I'm in the same boat you are, figuratively, and hopefully literally, one day! I've determined that the Seaward 32 would be the best boat for what I'm looking for. But as we have both found, there aren't many owners out there to question. I would love to here about your sail on the Seaward you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.