Seasons Greetings

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all our fellow Pacific Northwest cruisers, especially to our British Columbia neighbors, a hearty toast.:beer:

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Here here. Drink up me laddies. Be of good cheer.
Will not be long till we sail North of the 49th to visit Vancouver and other sites.
Merry Christmas Terry. Know your still driving the kiddies to school. We’ll be able to sail this summer. You have a lot of splaining to do about the NW hidden sites for boaters. :biggrin::beer:

Dec 25, 2000
Know your still driving the kiddies to school.
Hi John, last school day was 12/21. :worship:
Drove to the boat Saturday to check things out; a okay. Cinched my spring lines a bit, but Belle-Vie is resting well. Stayed overnight and came back late yesterday. Hope to get out after Christmas for a few days. First day of school is 1/7. :soapbox: Actually enjoy what I do for the District. Families were again very generous this year with gifts of appreciation. Year five for driving this same route so I know all of the kids by name (150) and many of the parents. Always call them by their name as they board or depart the bus. Makes a huge difference in behavior.

Colonoscopy scheduled for 12/31 just to check things out. Been awhile since my last one, which was clear. Also did blood work a few weeks ago and to check my PSA level.

In the meantime be well. And as far as those hidden sites for boaters, well if it involves oysters and related succulents those remain very close to the chest and highly confidential. Very happy to share all the others. :dancing:

Dec 25, 2000
Merry Christmas to you and your family, John.

Whoa! Just heard a big thump on our roof. Hmm. He's early this year. Must be running into turbulent weather near here and had to alter course. Must hurry and get some milk and cookies out before he descends the chimney. Sheesh! Always a rush this time of the year. We promise to slow down next, but alas here we are a dime promise and a dollar short. I'm sure the Admiral will be happy with what Santa brought her.

Time for mass. Got my best on. A little tighter in the waist this year. Must give welcome our new born savior.

Oct 22, 2014
Thank you Terry. We frosted cookies with the grandkids. Now settling down for a long winters nap. Ma in her kerchief and I in my cap.
Merry Christmas.

Jan 25, 2011
S2 11.0A Anacortes, WA
Merry XMAS everybody. Hope everyone has a nice holiday and happy new year from rainy Kauai!

Oct 22, 2014
Oh Mark. Raining on Christmas in Kauai. Sounds like a tough life. Ok as long as none of the raptors from up the valley get loose.

Merry Christmas.