SBO Free Classified Adv's Service

May 17, 2004
Other Catalina 30 Tucson, AZ
In all the years I've been involved with SBO, and there have been many, I've never once visited that section of their web site until I started cleaning out my closet this morning. What a mistake I made - there's a lot of good stuff for sale there and at GREAT prices. Which reminds me - soon (maybe a a bit more than soon in some sections of the US) sailors will be getting their boats ready for launch and thinking about items they'll need to complete the launch. Be sure to visit the SBO ships store first. SBO provides a service (forums etc) that is not available anywhere on the web. We should appreciate that and give them the first crack at our needs. Think about this - what has West Marine or Boats US done for you lately - or ever.

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
:plus::beer:I would add that if you can't find a part you need you can call SBO and they help you source it out. I've done this many times. They have even had a few odd-ball pieces made (like that little piece of plastic that separates the halyard sheaves on the deck of an H26).