Salvaged Sailboat parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dean Strong

I'm looking for a small halyard winch, and don't need a brand new one. Anybody know if there is a sailboat "wrecking yard" out there somewhere?

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Spare parts advisory

Just a note from Big Brother than all posts seeking or offering parts should be posted in the Gear Here section of this web site, cleverly hidden under the Boats for Sale tab. ph.

M

Mike I

Where are you?

If you're in southern California, try Minney's Yacht Surplus in Huntington Beach

B

Bob Camarena

Minney's Ships

You don't have to live in SoCal to shop at Minney's as long as you're willing to pay for shipping. I've heard that they even ship used sails to you on approval. Also, have you checked ebay. I've seen winches there.

B

Bob Camarena

Swap Meets

I almost forgot, your best bet would be a nautical swap meet. They're often sponsored by local yacht clubs and are a great way to get things at a reasonable price. Your timing is right since they're usually in the spring. I'm sure there are quite a few in your area.

M

mike perry

C@C 34 hull wanted

A recent fire destroyed the hull of my '82 C@C cruiser/racer. Have rig etc, need hull to fit.

L

LaDonna Bubak - Catalina Owners

Admiralty

Down by Shilshole marina in Seattle is Admiralty Marine. They sell billions of used parts. It's fun to just mill about

Status
Not open for further replies.