Sailing in Sheboygan

Jul 5, 2013
Although we were one of the last boats to cross the finish line, we finally won a race. That's the beauty of PHRF and a triangle course. Here is a picture right before we finished. Strait in front of us is shore, but the fog has been so thick here its barely visible. We were supposed to do a 20 mile, 2 handed race today, but visibility was so bad you couldn't even see the entire starting line. I feel like I am living in the Pacific North West not Wisconsin.

Attachments

shnool

Aug 10, 2012
WD Schock Wavelength 24 Wallenpaupack
Wow, great company to be LAST with! HEHEHE... yep you were plenty close to take the gold for that!

May 15, 2010
Capri 22 Central Florida
"Team Hayden" from our LMSA here in Sanford are in Sheboygan for (I think) the Lightning NA. Fisk, Steve and Jefferey, three generations on the boat... they believe it's a first... pretty cool.

Jul 5, 2013
Very Cool! The Lightning NA's are here in Sheboygan... There are a 108 boats sailing this week. Last week the Thistle NA's were held at Sail Sheboygan. There were 58 boats there for that. I got to drive the photo boat all week. It was an amazing experience to be that close to all the boats. I am on RC this week, I will look for their boat.