SAFE HARBOR MARINAS

Aug 11, 2011
O'day 30 313 Georgetown MD
Does anyone know about these folks? Word has it that Georgetown Yacht Basin Marina is up for auction, January 14th, 2020 and that Safe Harbor Marina LLC is interested.

May 1, 2011
Pearson 37 Lusby MD
They took over/bought Zahniser’s at the beginning of 2019. No issues yet. Most of the original employees are still there.

Nov 8, 2007
Hunter 27_75-84 Sandusky Harbor Marina, Ohio
Same at Sandusky Harbor Marina. They’ve had it two years, retained most of the employees, and there has been no big change in service or prices.

Aug 17, 2010
Oday 35 Barrington
They bought out Brewer in 2017. It seems that the staff have remained, but prices for services have increased. They offer discounts and free nights at other Safe Harbor locations, similar to reciprocal privileges at yacht clubs. The number of free nights varies depending on whether you keep your boat at the SH marina seasonally or year round.

Aug 31, 2004
Oday 322 St Clair Shores
They bought out Jefferson Beach Marina on Lake St Clair. Kept the staff which is good but we’ve been hit with significant increases for dockage/storage.

Aug 11, 2011
The deal is closed. It appears that Safe Harbor has purchased GYB and The Granary Marina in advance of the auction.

Feb 26, 2011
Achilles SD-130 Alameda, CA
Safe Harbor recent bought a couple of rundown marinas here in the Bay Area and from what I can tell, they are actively improving things in them. No complaints from me.

Aug 11, 2011
I look forward to having them as Marina owners. I bet services and hospitality will get better. It used to be the dock master would know your name, your boats name and more than likely which slip you occupied. That changed a few years back when he made a good career move for him and his family. Ever since then, it's all been lacking.
This change maybe the best thing to happen for the customers and all the associates working at the marina.

Oct 7, 2008
Oday Oday 35 Chesapeake Bay
Safe Harbor owns the Charleston City Marina. I stayed there a couple of days in December on my way down the ICW. Very professional staff. Good service. Free shuttle to West Marine and other destinations.