S2 9.2a electrical control panels

Sep 8, 2020
S2 9.2A 30' Shumway
I just bout a 30' S2 9.2a, the person I bought it from mentioned there may be an issue with the control panel, specifically regulating charge of the batteries. I honestly feel it may be something else, however, I am wondering two things. I have searched all over, and have not been able to find anywhere to get replacement power control panels if this is what I need to replace. Does anyone know of where I can find this? Also, if anyone can advise on the specifics, possibly faulty set up here, but two of the main issues I have noticed is the minifridge, and microwave which were installed before the previous owners, as well as the outlets, do not seem to run or work when the boat is not connected to shore power. I tested the batteries with the switch, and it says both are in the green. I was also thinking of hooking up Solar panels, which may solve this problem, but I'd like to figure this one out first.

Aug 2, 2020
S2 9.2C Skull Creek Marina
I own a S2 9.2C and I have replaced my main DC and AC panels with one combo panel: Blue Sea 8408 .
You can purchase it at Hodgesmarine.com
If you are electrically inclined, it is a large project and make sure that you mark all of the wires!!!
Good luck