S2 9.2 C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2008
S2 30 9.2C naples
Hi there, We have a 1980 9.2 C and have been upgrading it slowly cushions and wondered if you know of an owner that has done the following updates or if there is a place we can buy: 1. Aft berth mattress 2. Oven 3. Fridge 4. Any topside storage at all! We liveaboard in FLA for 2-3 mo. a year and these amenities would be great, really great. Thanks, just found this message board. Appreciate any help. Maura

Attachments

Apr 20, 2008
S2 9.2C Curlew WA
Unable to provide pic of deck boxes...

Maura, I was unable to provide the photo of the deck boxes. The site asked that I turn off my security system to upload the photo. No go. So, if you'd like the pics and want to provide an e-mail I'd be glad to send them directly to you. Foster S/V AQUILA

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Only if you use Norton Interet Security

Fortunately, not many people do anymore. If you're not sure that's what you have, or even if you are, try uploading a photo first and see if it works. There is a conflict in some of the older versions of that software.

M

maura@sebagosailing.com

deck boxes

Hi, If you have pics, sure please send along to maura@sebagosailing.com, I'd love to see them, it's a big help! Thanks, Maura

Apr 20, 2008
S2 9.2C Curlew WA
Norton & pics...

Phil, Thanks for the guidence. The upload of a photo with my version of Norton intact appears to have worked. Foster S/V AQUILA

M

maura@sebagosailing.com

Great!

Very nice, thank you! Did you say you made these or purchased them? Thanks again, great idea.

Apr 20, 2008
S2 9.2C Curlew WA
Deck box info...

Maura, The deck boxes were already on the boat when we purchased. I will check around and see if I can find a source with other contacts. If so will get back to you. Foster

Status
Not open for further replies.