Rumba Escape 12

Nov 9, 2012
Oday 192 Lake Nockamixon
I should think your sailmaker would have dimensions. Or be able to find the OEM loft that made those sails, and then contact them for dimensions. (Boat manufactures contract sails from a loft. They don't sew 'em themselves.) If not, it's a small enough boat you could take it to the loft, and they could step the mast and boom, and take measurements right there.

Oct 27, 2018
Escape Rhumba Cazenovia, NY
Are you still looking for an Escape Rhumba sail? I have the full rig from a damaged hull that includes a good sail and carbon fiber mast. There is a rudder assembly and daggerboard and a Seitech dolly that fits the hull. Are you intersted? Where are you located? I am in Central NY. Call or e-mail either way.

Alan Glos
Cazenovia, NY
315 655-8296
aglos "at" colgate "dot" edu

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
Suggest you take personal data off and send a private message thru forum to your intended recepiant Go to your pen name above to do that.

Oct 27, 2018
Escape Rhumba Cazenovia, NY
Suggest you take personal data off and send a private message thru forum to your intended recepiant Go to your pen name above to do that.
Dave,

I am new to this forum. How do you send a PM? I clicked on my name and icon and did not see a PM feature.

Alan Glos

Oct 24, 2010
Hunter 30 Everett, WA
For a Private Message select the envelope on the right side of the blue banner at the top of this page. Or you can click on the intended recipient's nane in the post and select private message.

Ken

HLFB

Sep 30, 2021
Escape 12, Hobbie tándem 12, 18 Miami
Hi Im looking for a centerboard for the escape 12. Please let me know
Thanks

HLFB

Sep 30, 2021
Escape 12, Hobbie tándem 12, 18 Miami
Are you still looking for an Escape Rhumba sail? I have the full rig from a damaged hull that includes a good sail and carbon fiber mast. There is a rudder assembly and daggerboard and a Seitech dolly that fits the hull. Are you intersted? Where are you located? I am in Central NY. Call or e-mail either way.

Alan Glos
Cazenovia, NY
315 655-8296
aglos "at" colgate "dot" edu
Hi. Do you still have the daggerboard? Please let me know
Thanks
Hector Figallo