rub rail molding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 14, 2009
ericson 38 marina del rey
Does anybody know where to get about 8 feet of molding for the rub rail on the hull of an ericson 38? I live in southern california and recently had another vessel catch on the rub rail and split the molding. Any chance that there's a boat building house out there that has the molds still, or even some pieces laying around? Any help would be appreciated.

K

keymastr1@gmail.com

rubrail

Does anybody know where to get about 8 feet of molding for the rub rail on the hull of an ericson 38? I live in southern california and recently had another vessel catch on the rub rail and split the molding. Any chance that there's a boat building house out there that has the molds still, or even some pieces laying around? Any help would be appreciated.
You can get a new rail for your boat from Wefco Co Inc 21000 Osborne St U 2 Canoga Park, califiornia 91304 PH 818 v886 8872
pat no 4107 in black or white see Joyful too website for installation

Uwe

Dec 14, 2009
ericson 38 marina del rey
Thank you

You can get a new rail for your boat from Wefco Co Inc 21000 Osborne St U 2 Canoga Park, califiornia 91304 PH 818 v886 8872
pat no 4107 in black or white see Joyful too website for installation

Uwe
Not totally resolved yet, I'm talking with Wefco, but definitely the most promising lead yet. Thanks!

Mar 14, 2010
ericson 26 marblehead, ma
Possible bad news

Not totally resolved yet, I'm talking with Wefco, but definitely the most promising lead yet. Thanks!
Hi -

I have an E-26, 1984, with an outward-turning flange at the hull to deck joint. The rub rail is sort of a C-shaped cross section. Pacific Seacraft sold me what they said was the last ten feet or so of that extrusion in existance about two years ago.

- Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.