Requested Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 18, 2012
na na Port Canaveral
Good Day to all,
I'm requesting any information possible on a 295 Seidelmann. It was sunk intentionally outside of the Titusville, FL Marina Anchorage. The HIN was ground off and there is no state registration on it. I have two possible names of Wench, which is on the transom, and Change, which is on the starboard quarter below the manufactures name. USCG has no record on the s/v either. If anyone has any information on a possible owner, previous owner or a secondary HIN, I would be very grateful.

Deputy E. Hightower
BCSO Marine Unit

Attachments

Nov 28, 2009
Catalina 30 St. Croix
There is a 299 owners group. Google Seidelman 299. Write them the request. It is very possible that some owner might have been a member. If there is an engine number, you might write to Seidelman or whoever keeps the records now. Good luck.

Jan 18, 2012
na na Port Canaveral
Thanks, if I can get to the engine I will follow up on that. I did email Jim and he was not able to provide any owner info or more information, thanks for the responses!

Evan

Sep 18, 2009
Tartan 37 Classic 24 St Michaels
The 295 was built after I left the company, but I am fairly sure Seidelmann was out of business before secondary hull numbers were required.

Status
Not open for further replies.