Replacing Port Settee Watertank?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

J K Kudera

Remove

I have not done this, but all other setee tops are removeable by removing the visible screws, then look in the space behind the cushions, there are screws driven in from the back holding the plywoon in place, I would also check in the head, under the vaniity, possibly one or two there. When the screws are removed, the top should come off for access to the tank. Good luck JK sv 50/50

S

Scott Johnston

Port Settee Removal Not Easy

When we discovered a leak in our port water tank I investigated removal of the settee. If you search the forum archives you will find how one person recommended going about it. Seemed like a ton of work so I ended up cutting an additional access hatch in the top of the settee, and then installed frame supports for the hatch. Allowed me to get to the edge of the tank and fix the leak. Again - Check the archives for the details... Scott. 83-H34 Island Hops

Aug 11, 2006
Hunter H260 Traverse City
Easy

Remove screws at edge of top, remove screws on the back rest from behind (reach through access holes with screw gun), remove screws in back storage area that go into innerliner. Lift front of top slightly and pull to starboard. It should slip right out, If not, you have missed a screw. Good Luck George

Status
Not open for further replies.