Replacement Bow Pulpit, H33

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Ken Palmer

I need to replace the bow pulpit on my 1981 H33. A label on the original gives a manufacturer's name and address for a Frank Brown in Farmingdale, NJ. Does anybody know if they are still doing business? As an alternative, what company is recommended to build a replacement. Thanks. Ken Palmer, S/V Liberty Rochester, NY

S

Sam Lust

Stainless Manufacturer

Tops In Quality Inc. Marysville, Michigan. WWW.topsinquality.com. They make pulpits, rails, ladders, rail mounted hoists and replacement stanchions. Possibly a bit pricey but the quality is very nice. What is even more important is that they have the drawings for the stanchions for the Cherubini era Hunters. I just recieved the replacement stanchion I ordered for my '83 Hunter 33 and while I haven't gotten it down to the boat yet to compare it to the original it appears the base is a dead-nuts replacement! They don't have the original truncated cone press-in top tip, but the formed cone on mine looks real good. I had it made as a separate base and pole (so when I bend it next time I only have to replace the pole). The base was $40.50, and the 24 1/2" stanchion was $43.50. 810-364-7150. I dealt with Greg. Mention HOW if you call.

Status
Not open for further replies.