John:
Sorry for not responding to your message individually.
I received other responses from people to my personal
email wanting to come in Aug. Also, Chuck Rose
indicated he would defer to the people coming on boats
rather than his preference. This date also works best
for the two couples organizing the rendezvous, us and
Mitzi and Bear from Friday Harbor.
I'm sorry you can't make it this year. Next year you
could volunteer to organize the rendezvous in
beautiful Ganges and pick a weekend that works for
you. We love to visit there.
Judy__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE Valentine eCards with Yahoo! Greetings!
greetings.yahoo.com
Sorry for not responding to your message individually.
I received other responses from people to my personal
email wanting to come in Aug. Also, Chuck Rose
indicated he would defer to the people coming on boats
rather than his preference. This date also works best
for the two couples organizing the rendezvous, us and
Mitzi and Bear from Friday Harbor.
I'm sorry you can't make it this year. Next year you
could volunteer to organize the rendezvous in
beautiful Ganges and pick a weekend that works for
you. We love to visit there.
Judy__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE Valentine eCards with Yahoo! Greetings!
Yahoo Creators: A community of creative voices
Discover fresh takes and fun ideas from a vibrant community of makers, doers, travelers, thinkers — creators. Explore expert parenting advice, tried-and-true recipes, travel hacks, style trends, home DIY projects and more.