Ranger 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rluitjens

I recently acquired a 1977 Ranger 23 tall rig. I was wondering if anyone has a source for an owners manual. Thank You, Bob Luitjens RLuitjens@cox.net

30cal

May 27, 2009
2 ranger 23 cape coral, fl
Hi rluitjens, there is a person that used to have all source of information for the Ranger 23. His name is a Arvel Gentry. arvelgentry.com is the website, is not active anymore but there is lots of info in pdf files that you will find very interesting. Also he used to have the owners manual for the Ranger 23 and send copies to members of the news letter for a fee. If you get any info about the manual and if he still make copies, please let me know. thanks!

W

wetboy55@gmail.com

I too am restoring an R23.

Hi rluitjens, there is a person that used to have all source of information for the Ranger 23. His name is a Arvel Gentry. arvelgentry.com is the website, is not active anymore but there is lots of info in pdf files that you will find very interesting. Also he used to have the owners manual for the Ranger 23 and send copies to members of the news letter for a fee. If you get any info about the manual and if he still make copies, please let me know. thanks!
I have the complete boat but its disassembled. I'm in an urgent need for schematical drawings and/or an owners manual. Any help or direction is appreciated. Jim

Dec 13, 2008
Santana 30/30 GP Fort Walton Yacht Club, Florida
Greetings Folks;

I too have a Ranger 23 Tall Rig, 1978 (if memory serves), hull number 325. I have the original owners manual and will be happy to copy it and mail it to anyone that wants it. Originally Two Pot Screamer was a short rig, though I modified it by installing a tall rig mast I was able to purchase. That's a story in itself. The owners manual I have covers both versions of the Ranger 23.

If you'd like a copy, email me at vaughan336@cox.net, and we'll work out the exchange.

Dave Vaughan
NW Florida
vaughan336@cox.net

Status
Not open for further replies.