quest sais

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mark schaefer

i recieved a very competitve quote from west marines quest sails .Has anyone used them ??? Your opinion is appreciated. schaefer

K

Kevin

Quest

I replaced my 28.5 main sail last year with a Quest product. After alot of shopping around it seemed the best buy. Upon reciept of the sail I layed it out next to the original JSI on the floor of a local gym and the difference in construction and design were, to put it mildedly, not in the same leage. I found that it included as standard many features that others charge as options. It sails great in light to mid air, but is a bit over powered it wind greater than 15 knots (true). I specified the design to include full battens in the top two slots and a shelf foot, the performance increase was outstanding. I plan to replace my jib next year with a Quantum, Quest's parent product.

B

Bob Morse

Before you buy...

You might want to get a quote from Mack MacQuillan at SouthSails. He builds a very good sail at a very good price. He also used to build sails for JSI. His number is 407-777-9555. Good luck, Bob

J

Jay Hill

Try this one as well

If you know exactly what you want and do not require someone to visit you and/or your boat, try the following: www.thesailwarehouse.com Very competitive, if not best, prices and have tons of options that can be ordered as standard on higher class of sail. Turn-around is very acceptable and phone service was quick and pleasant.

Status
Not open for further replies.