Purchase Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dick McKee

Hunter 43 owners, we are very close to making an offer on one of 3 Hunter 43's we're considering.

D

Dick McKee

Grand kids and Keyboards

Grandkids.... never let them sneek up when you are typing a message....as I was saying...we'er considering 3 Hunter 43's, two 94's and a 95. I've never owned a Hunter before, so can any one offer advise on problems or concerns with the Hunter 43?? All three boats are very clean, and appear well maintained. I'll have a survey, but is there anything I can look for to measure one against the other??

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Wow! Three!

that's usual to find the three of them in any one place. On this site, go to the bpoats section (there's a tab at the top of the home page) and read the owner reviews of the 43. usually some patersn will emerge across all of the reviews. I chartered a 43 once and really enjoyed it.

D

Dick McKee

THANKS PAUL !!

I wish they were all in one place...we're lookin in San Diego, Redondo and San Francisco. We just like the layout of the 43 so much we were willing to look around to find the right one.. thanks again

A

Art Butler

Me Too!

I am in the same boat that you are in. I am about to close on a '92 Legend 43 in the Great Lakes but I have not been able to see it: only pictures because of the winter lay up. Everything that I can find about the 43 seems to be positive. I am especially anxious to hear from some one who has seen the nav station/pilot berth cabin to give me some idea about the size. Also, does anyone know the length of the berth in the aft end? Good luck in your search. If they are still in the forum, I asked the same questions that you are asking and got some good replys.

D

Dick McKee

ART...I WAS ON ONEOF THE 43'S THIS WEEKEND

The 43 I was on this weekend had a full queen bedin the aft cabin. The layout is great and we are looking forward to exploring the California coast!!

A

Art Butler

Thanks, Dick

We hope to take possession in mid may and head for Mackinaw island as we round the tip of Michigan and head south. I will keep you posted.

D

DICK MCKEE

ART MY E MAIL IS

ART...My e-mail address is McKee119@hotmail.com. Keep me posted. We also hope to own the 43 by Memorial Day. We are approaching retirement, in about 3 yrs, and began dreaming about sailing the California coast in college 35 years ago. We live in Las Vegas and had a Cal 25 on Lake Mead, so this is quite a move up for us!!

Status
Not open for further replies.