puck lights that fit

Mar 20, 2016
Beneteau 351 WYC Whitby

Attachments

Jun 20, 2021
Beneteau 343 Fort Lauderdale
These fit perfectly and they have a soft light perfect for Beneteau's recessed lights. (No question).

I've had every led bulb I think on the market including the ones you reference ...not bright enough and don't last . Kohree g4 are best in ceramic and are brighter than original halogen ,warm white on amazonView attachment 197875
agreed, but they make good cabin lights. I also use one in the nav desk to turn on during the night without frying my retina.

have you located small LCD bulbs that fit these?
JPEG_20210901_102728_6837177621489581419.jpg

Nov 25, 2018
Oday 28 Wiscasset, ME
agreed, but they make good cabin lights. I also use one in the nav desk to turn on during the night without frying my retina.

have you located small LCD bulbs that fit these?View attachment 197896
I hate these lights, they are very hot. If there is an led bulb that fits I would like to know. Also, how to replace the bulb? Do you have to unscrew the whole fitting from the wall? I can’t see where it opens.

Jun 20, 2021
Beneteau 343 Fort Lauderdale

have you located small LCD bulbs that fit these?View attachment 197896
I hate these lights, they are very hot. If there is an led bulb that fits I would like to know. Also, how to replace the bulb? Do you have to unscrew the whole fitting from the wall? I can’t see where it opens.
are you talking about the puck or the bar lights?

if bar, these will work:

10-Pack G4 LED Bulb 2W, 20W~30W Halogen Equivalent, 12V AC/DC 3000K Warm White, No-Flicker Bi Pins Base Light Bulbs for Chandeliers, Pendants, Landscape Lights, 360° Beam Angle Non Dimmable https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TYQSSL...abc_06BV61B7YFVPWX4HGR24?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

although these are super bright. I was going to hunt for something a little calmer.

just use a screwdriver to release the end with the switch and it comes apart. easy 5 minute job. put a towel over the sink to catch parts.

Jan 18, 2016
Catalina 387 Dana Point
I used these: https://www.amazon.com/Recessed-Wat...B07B8B2XJ7/ref=psdc_11439431011_t1_B07PGV11HK

They're 12v. I put them on 12v dimmers. They look way better than the crappy psudo chrome lights that Catalina originally installed (half of which didn't work when I bought the boat)

Also replaced the "reading lights" above the settees. Mediocre pic kinda showing both (looks way better at night):
IMG_20201219_163601.jpg

A bit of a closeup of the puck in the fwd cabin. I added switches for the head, fwd, and rear cabins - dimmers for the salon/galley. The change in lighting is amazing. It looks fantastic at night. I also have terrible eyesight so I like lots of light.

IMG_20201213_110416.jpg

Yes, I still need to fill the screw hole from the old fixture.

Mar 11, 2022
Beneteau Oceanis 34 Lake Travis
These fit perfectly and they have a soft light perfect for Beneteau's recessed lights. (No question).

Big Thanks! I saw this a few days ago and replaced my bar light halogen bulbs today in Oceanis 34. So worth doing. Initial test was this bulb starboard saloon, original port saloon. I couldn't see a difference (at least on a bright day), but in one minute or less the heat output difference was dramatic. Will make a difference here in Texas summer, plus just having these things be blister-hot kind of freaked me out. Much better now.