Prints for a Balboa 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 7, 2005
- - Port Orchard
I am restoring a 1976 Bal 26. I have been searching for prints that show halfsections, plan and profile views (it would be great if they showed the cg, cb, and a fiberglass layup schedule). I also need plans for the deeper draft 8.2 model Bal. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Vince vlhosea@earthlink.net

P

Paul

Prints-Plans Suggestion

Vince, Good Old Boat magazine published an article entitled Homage to Lyle Hess in its May/June, 2004 edition. At the end of the article, contact information for Lyle's daughter, Linda Decoux, was provided for those seeking Lyle Hess' boat plans. Perhaps she may be able to help. Address your letter to Lyle C. Hess Designs, 5911 E. Spring Street #360, Long Beach, CA. 90808. Hope this helps, Paul.

M

Mark Johnson

Boat Plans

I tried that 5 years ago when I acquired my B-26. I was told they don't exist. Coastal Recreation had them, and they were not saved.

Dec 7, 2005
- - Port Orchard
boat plans

Thanks for your help. I feel like a complete idiot. I dug through my collection of boat magazines and books - of the two issues of Good Old Boat in my collection I actually have the M/J 04 issue. So I sent off a letter to Linda DeCoux. We'll see what happens. Thanks, Vince

Status
Not open for further replies.