Price range for C22 1980

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

John

Does anyone know the price range for C22 1980 in very good condition? The trailer is maybe 3 years old. It comes with 3 sails in decent shape. The motor is an old Evenrude 6 hpwr. Thanks, John

J

Jay Beery

C22 Price

John, I really think it depends on where you purchase the boat. You didn't say where you were. I paid $2200 for a boat in fair condition with a functional trailer (not pretty). However, it came with five sails (four of them are like new). Also, it came with a 4 hp mercury long shaft engine. But I am in Indiana so far from the ocean it isn't even funny!!!! I would love to here what you're looking at... e-mail me at vettesrus@mciworld.com Thanks, Jay Beery

J

John

Thanks Jay

I live just south of Buffalo, NY. It sounds like you purchased a nice boat at a nice price. I hope I can do as well. Good luck, John

R

Roger Cunningham

C-22 prices

We flew from our home in Cancun Mexico and found a very nice C-22 1980 for $1700. What a steal! The boat had been owned by the original owner. Included 3 sails, outboard, pottie and many extras. Good luck.

J

Jay Beery

Cat 22' Purchase

Dear John, I have run into problems with the forward hatch and the "glove boxes" in the cockpit. Among other problems. The folks at Catalina Direct are a great souce for parts and info. But my boat is so old that I am running into things they have never seen before. If you need any help or just someone to listen, please e-mail. vettesrus@mciworld.com Thanks, JayBeery

T

Tom

My 79 Catalina

John: Last summer I paid $3000 for my 79, in New Jersey. It was in great shape with knot and wind speed meters, radio, compass, dodger, pretty much the works. When not in the water it was stored in a barn. I have the original owners manual and parts list, that shows a drawing of every part and its name on the boat. If you need a copy let me know and I'll send you a copy. The parts catalog comes in handy when you need to know the name of an object. Look it up and then match the name in the Catalina Direct catalog. e-mail aquail@worldnet.att.net Good Luck and Happy Sailing. Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.