Please help

David

Jun 17, 2004
Macgregor 26x Morecambe
Hello everyone. This forum seems to have been a success and helpful to many. I'm happy to continue supporting everyone by maintaining the site software and continuing to host the site. This has a small cost which I've paid for in previous years, however, with the great fund-raising sites available on the internet I've decided to ask our small community for assistance with my direct costs. I really only have one cost, it's the domain registration and site hosting which is $215.76 for 24 months. I've created a donation page here to cover that cost plus the small fee that the donation page charges: [URL removed, campaign closed. Current campaign here: https://gofundme.com/67rc5ge4].

Please do not feel compelled to donate but certainly please do if you would like to help cover my costs for this site. No amount is too small to donate!

Kind Regards,
David

Feb 28, 2013
David

I just made a small donation and I am happy to do more later if you do not make the goal. Thanks for your work. I have found this site to be a great resource.

Steve

Mohawk

Oct 6, 2013
Alden Challenger Yawl 38 Falmouth area soon Portsmouth
Likewise!

Please yell if more help required!

Best... Jon/Mohawk (ex Prion)

hunkel

Aug 20, 2008
david
is the account paid up? if not, what is owed? i would like to contribute. thanks, jan/alliance