Passage Compass replacement

Jan 22, 2023
Hunter 42 Passage Channel Islands
I have a 1991 Hunter Passage 42. The compass is sun damaged and the ( bezel ) mount the compass sits in is also yellowed and brittle from the sun. I’m looking for replacement parts and model numbers.
Any help?

Jan 7, 2011
Oday 322 East Chicago, IN
Photo?

Any name or model on the “card” ( the part yo with NSEW on it)?
My O’Day 322 has a Ritchie Powerdamp, and I was able to refill it, clean it up and repainted the bezel back to bright white to match my pedestal…

Greg

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
I have a 1991 Hunter Passage 42. The compass is sun damaged and the ( bezel ) mount the compass sits in is also yellowed and brittle from the sun. I’m looking for replacement parts and model numbers.
Any help?
Greg offers a good suggestion regarding the compass, likely a Ritchie like ours. Hunter used an Edson pedestal on our 1991 P42. They will surely have the plastic parts that you need where the compass sits. Is it the riser part that you need, if so check here: Pedestal Riser - 2-1/2"

Jan 7, 2011
Oday 322 East Chicago, IN
Greg offers a good suggestion regarding the compass, likely a Ritchie like ours. Hunter used an Edson pedestal on our 1991 P42. They will surely have the plastic parts that you need where the compass sits. Is it the riser part that you need, if so check here: Pedestal Riser - 2-1/2"
Mine is plastic and had yellowed quite a bit…but was otherwise in decent shape…so a few coats of bright white paint and it looks as good as new.

Greg