Owner's Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gerry

I have a MacGregor Venture 17. Anyone know where I can get more information on this model? Maybe there was/is an owner's manual?

L

Linda Hoffecker

Owners Manuals

Gerry, thanks for your question and Jerry, thanks for your answer. That Bob's site is great! Now, where are the motor manuals? Thanks! Linda

T

Trish

Motor Manuals

When we purchased our '91, we had no manuals. We got a copy of the 26 manual through a dealer. It was harder to locate a motor manual. My husband is an aircraft mechanic and didn't want to touch the motor until he had specifics in front of him. (The motor is a Mariner 4.) I did an internet search and found a site for Ellisport Bay Marine in Sandpoint, ID. The site said that they would be able to obtain manuals for all types of motors. My husband called and has ordered an owners manual for about $17, but we haven't received it yet. It was supposed to take about 10 days so we should receive it soon.The overhaul manual is about $42. We're waiting to see if we need that one or not. I didn't write down the site address, but the phone number is 208-263-1468.

D

Dwane

V 17

Hi I to have a V 17, I'm new to sailing and having the same problem. Dwane

G

Gerry

Reply to Dwane

Dwane: By all means check out Jerry's reply to my orginal question. Bob'b MacGregor website is really slick. (Jerry, I probably forgot to thank you the first time). I am trying to download the 17 manual but I'm having a little difficulty w/ the "Zip"/"Unzip." I'll figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.