online manuals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2005
- - Satellite Beach, FL.
I'd posted a thread with links to online manuals and mentioned I had gotten the manuals from another Morgan owner.
The manuals are product manuals and not Morgan specific. It would be a shame for these to be lost on the Morgan page.

List from one of the links:

LuzSD

Feb 21, 2009
Catalina 30 San Diego/ Dana Point, Ca.
what an interesting cache of information! Will take a while to look them all over but very interesting accumulation. Thank you for sharing this.

Dec 2, 1997
- - LIttle Rock
Fascinating collection!

Especially for anyone who has equipment so old that the manuals are no longer available from the mfrs. I found the parts list and installation instructions for the 1970s version of the W-C Headmate, which is older than any I have, so I saved those links in my own files.

I hope you'll save that list somewhere in your own files so that you'll have it to copy/paste the link to a specific manual into an email or forum post reply.

Oct 26, 2005
- - Satellite Beach, FL.
Especially for anyone who has equipment so old that the manuals are no longer available from the mfrs. I found the parts list and installation instructions for the 1970s version of the W-C Headmate, which is older than any I have, so I saved those links in my own files.

I hope you'll save that list somewhere in your own files so that you'll have it to copy/paste the link to a specific manual into an email or forum post reply.
Peggy,
I pasted the links on on a Word doc and when I click one I get sent back to the site they are posted on which should be ok as long as that site keeps the files?
I also added the file list to my favorites.
Glad I could help you with something for a change!
Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.