Once again...a rigging question

Jun 17, 2012
C&C 35 MKIII Manitowoc, WI
I recently took my 2002 -356 out of storage. It was stored with mast down. I had marked the turnbuckles at take down, but the yard folk messed up my marking a bit. So now I’m having a bit of difficulty tuning the upper and lower shrouds. Of course we did not move the diagonal wires at any time. So in previously seeking tuning advice on this forum a sailor reminded me to ‘just follow the B & R rig tuning instructions“ . I can and will do that but I would like to hear from any of you who also have used a Loos tension gauge to help with tensioning the shrouds. And if so what values for the 356. Thanks for your time and expertise.

Feb 12, 2020
Hunter 356 119 Stockholm
I am taking down my mast on my 356 every year. I have from the first time measured the uppger diagonals and fixad them before raising the mast. When the mast is in place I attaché the forestay and then the uppger shrouds. I tension the upper shrouds to about 20% of it`s tensile strengt and then I tension the lower so the mastbend is what I feel is good. The last is the lower diagonals which I tension as much as they don`t slacken when sailing upwind. The recomendation I have is 25% for the upper shrouds if you want a good tension of the forestay, but that is a hard work to tighten so much. I use a Spinlock tension meter.