Off Center Harbor Offer

Jan 11, 2014
Sabre 362 113 Fair Haven, NY
Some may have heard of Off Center Harbor, this is a website dedicated to traditional boating with hundreds of high quality videos and articles about interesting traditional boats. OCH is offering a special 8 week membership for just $5. It is well worth the money to see beautiful boats, learn about traditional boat building and more. Check it out.

Jan 1, 2006
Slickcraft 26 Sailfish
I'm a member there and I'm only sorry I didn't think to post this here. The vids are interesting and on a variety of topics. Production values are high. I don't know whether I enjoy the review of interesting boats or the shop tips more. They've got some characters too. I think my favs are the small boats set up for sail and/or rowing for which the owners have modified them for beach camping or what not. The creativity is amazing. Go right to the videos and look for the Grasshopper one. That'll give you a taste of what's on there. I give sailing friends year long memberships and it's around $30. So this is a great deal.

jssailem

SBO Weather and Forecasting Forum Jim & John
Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Thank you Dave for the invite. I accepted the offer and just enjoyed an excellent refresher on Coastal Navigation and chart usage on the waters off Maine. Jane Ahlfeld is an excellent instructor and clearly shares secrets of Chart Navigation in 4 easy to understand videos. I would recommend her videos to all sailors. Even if you were the Navigator on a US Naval vessel it is an enjoyable experience to watch a talented instructor.

This offer is a nice addition to my library.

Jan 11, 2014
Sabre 362 113 Fair Haven, NY
Thank you Dave for the invite. I accepted the offer and just enjoyed an excellent refresher on Coastal Navigation and chart usage on the waters off Maine. Jane Ahlfeld is an excellent instructor and clearly shares secrets of Chart Navigation in 4 easy to understand videos. I would recommend her videos to all sailors. Even if you were the Navigator on a US Naval vessel it is an enjoyable experience to watch a talented instructor.

This offer is a nice addition to my library.
You're welcome. Most of the videos in the OCH library are from Maine and New England, the PNW and Port Townsend, and Tasmania. All good choices and interesting and often informative videos.