Oday 25 Trailer ...gotta have .

• Thread starter Patrick Shannon
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Patrick Shannon

With respect to the fleet, still gotta find a trailer for my Oday 25 (shoal keel) All Please do respond. I wish to own The Trailer...No options Patrick

N

nick

trailer

I saw trailer for sale in gear section hunterowners.com look here hunter forum .

R

Ray Bowles

Pat, The question is what price range are you

working in? Is this a trailer that will be used once or twice only for a specific move, or do you want a trailer that you will use often? A trailer with brakes and lights etc? Answer these questions and I think solid solutions will appear. Many people that want trailers only need them long enough to move a boat they have just bought. Therefore many people on this site don't reply as the conditions are too tight to mess with. Ray S/V Speedy

P

Patrick Shannon

Ok Ray... Trailer for baby

Indeed Ray All of The needs Are again for a 25 Oday Shoal keel To transport universally over 1000 miles. Got ideas for a trailer Dealer here in the north-east.Budget $1500 For a new retro to a 1976 Shoal keel? I Really want to make this mission mobile AS a Soling would be...Possible? Let me know ... Pat Trailer sites for New Trailers on the East Coast .Tnx

Status
Not open for further replies.