new sailing friends

Aug 10, 2009
2 440 Catamaran Palm Beach
Susan and I are looking for new friends in the palm beach county area. We are full time livaboard and are currently anchored right off the fairy dock at Peanut island. We love to sail aboard our Lagoon 440 Catamaran sailboat and would love to meet some people that have the same passion for sailing multi or monohull. If you live in the area or are passing through feel free to contact us!!

Steve and Susan
S/V Lazzarone

Ctskip

Sep 21, 2005
other 12 wet water
I know of three Palm Beaches. What state do you live in? We are in Texas and the sailors here in our marina are not the most friendly I ve ever seen. It seems the power boaters are ten times more friendly. At least thats the way it is in this marina and the pb's party like there's no tomorrow. So I join in there. I have three sailboats right next to me and I've only seen one guy and all he did was wash his vessel and it's been a year on this new dock. Yet the pb's are there three days a week partying and there are a few Liveaboards around me. All is good and I would love to go sailing in a pack. Something I miss from my old days on the NE coast. I'm on a wonderful lake that never is without wind and it's level remains constant.
Good luck.

Keep it up,
Ctskip

Aug 10, 2009
2 440 Catamaran Palm Beach
The Palm Beach we are in is in Florida. We are going to join the Palm Beach Sailing Club and see how that goes. We have a regatta/race coming up called the Castaways cup that leaves Lake Worht and sails to St. Lucie on Saturday 9/12 and then back again on Sunday 9/13. The people from the club seem nice we went to Wed. night happy hour and they were very recetive! Is there any clubs like that by you? Maybe you could network that way. If you ever get around this way send us an email and maybe we could cruise the Bahamas (near Islands) for a week or two!

Steve and Susan