New sail cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerryA

Oct 17, 2004
Tanzer 29 Jeanneau Design Sandusky Bay, Lake Erie
I wish it would warm up. I just got us a new sail cover from the chandlery here. I ordered a Cadet Gray one to match the cover on the front of our 170. Now I wish it warm up so I can go out and play with some of my new toys. :)

Tereza

Jun 10, 2005
Hunter 146 Candlewood Lake, CT
Ready for spring

And I'm waiting for my new boomkicker! Lots of prep work waiting for some warmer weather and the lake level to rise! It's been a long winter...

D

david

post a pic

Jerry - post a pic of that new cover once you get it on the boat, I'd be interested in seeing it.

JerryA

Oct 17, 2004
Tanzer 29 Jeanneau Design Sandusky Bay, Lake Erie
Will do

If it ever warms up. :) JerryA

Mar 8, 2005
Hunter 170 Ventura, California
Single reefing line.....

Hi Tereza, I plan on rigging a single reefing line that Danny has posted a few times, very simple to do. I only have to add one small block on the boom near the front to the boom. I got sailing in weeds at Big Bear Lake, what an ordeal that was. My little Honda worked really hard but after 20 min. or so we finally got free of the stuff.. looking forward to reviewing your projects !

D

David

Nice job

Nice job Jerry! You obviously like to do projects and do a good job on them. You're going to have the nicest looking boat at the dock. Now, plans for a boom tent? I can't wait to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.