New pictures 1977 O'Day 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave & Angie

Hi all, There are new pictures in the photo forum. We finally got them developed. You can see more of whta we started with here http://www.centexfarrier.net/knotty/ Lots of work yet to do but it is a passion isn't it? my email is Dave@CenTexFarrier.net Dave

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Nice boat, Dave!

I'm with you - the tall rig has a great proportion about it! Congrats!

D

Don Evans

Some Details Dave...

The link you gave dead ends, Dave. I'm interested in your hull painting. What did you use? How did you prep your hull? She is a fine looking craft. Congratulations. Don

D

Dave

Details, answer

The link worked fine for me? It's just to my picture page. The boat was pulled from Lake Travis in March, pressure washed then allowed to dry for about a week. Then the bottom was sanded and filled. Blisters where minimal as the previous owner had the bottom done 3 years ago. Only problem was the auto bondo we had to remove, other wise the entire hull was sanded and primed with awlgrip primer. bottom was painted with West Marine's black and the hull was done in 3 coats with Awlgrip Vivid Red. This is a temporary fix for us as we will be completely restoring the entire boat. The inside is next and is more cosmetic for us as it is blue. We mainly wanted to protect her so we could sail this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.