new owner of a '70 Ranger 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

hkenso

Jul 23, 2010
Ranger Ranger 26 Dana Point
Hi, I have just become a new owner of a 1970 Ranger 26, and would like to restore both the exterior and interior of my boat. Could someone recommend places where I could find some of the parts? can anyone give examples of how they went about restoring their boats? -Ken

Oct 7, 2008
Ranger 26 Mandeville, LA
i have a 71 - 26' restored the interior, slowly going outside. you are going to have to post pictures, and then i will also. just don't jump in too heavy. knowledge, patience,money,time is all it takes. love mine a lot. next is bottom job, and some blister repairs.

hkenso

Jul 23, 2010
Ranger Ranger 26 Dana Point
i have a 71 - 26' restored the interior, slowly going outside. you are going to have to post pictures, and then i will also. just don't jump in too heavy. knowledge, patience,money,time is all it takes. love mine a lot. next is bottom job, and some blister repairs.
thank you so much for the advice, I'll definitely post some pictures of current conditions. if possible, please input some recommendations of what should be done and how it should be done. thanks again.

Oct 7, 2008
Ranger 26 Mandeville, LA
photo's of 1971 26'

go to my facebook page and request friend richard mouton

Status
Not open for further replies.