New member w/ O Day 27

Jan 1, 2013
Oday 27 Coos Bay, Oregon
Hi all PNW sailors.. Just bought a O Day 27 in fantastic shape, have sailed my Haida 26 from Canada to Mexico.. Looking to do it again this 2013 season. Michael

Feb 2, 2013
Clipper Marine 26 Olympia
plans

I bought a Clipper Marine 26 last fall. Still tied to a day job so am looking to cruise the San Juans for a week or so in the summer. Will also be sighted near Olympia (home port) and in the great bend of the canal during the sailing season.

Jan 1, 2013
Oday 27 Coos Bay, Oregon
Welcome aboard

Hope to run into you somewhere this year. I thinking about sailing the ring of fire this year. I think this would be a great cruise before I die. I'll be spending about two years on this project. I think this trip will be a solo trip, don't think the wife is up for this one...Michael..

Feb 2, 2013
Clipper Marine 26 Olympia
Hope to run into you somewhere this year. I thinking about sailing the ring of fire this year. I think this would be a great cruise before I die. I'll be spending about two years on this project. I think this trip will be a solo trip, don't think the wife is up for this one...Michael..
I'd say that would be asking a bit much of her. I like the idea of sailing north during the summer. I'd like to make it to Alaska some day. The day job puts a crimp into such things at this point.

Jan 1, 2013
Oday 27 Coos Bay, Oregon
Just brought the 27 home from the warehouse to start the re-fit. Hope to be back in the water by July 4th.. Michael..

Attachments

May 23, 2007
Catalina Capri 22 Albany, Oregon
At least you've got water twice a day. Fern Ridge Reservoir, up here by Eugene where we sail, is 3 feet below normal and we can't launch. Trip to the San Juans at the end of July may be it for this year. :(