New Cushions for the Cabin 2011 B40

Jun 21, 2004
Beneteau 343 Slidell, LA
Sunbrella is always a good choice for cushions and there are others.
You can see a good selection at Sailrite or Decorative Fabrics Direct.
You could also use fabrics that Beneteau used by contacting the Beneteau parts department in Marion, SC; however, the selections will be limited.

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
Faux leather is what Hunter uses I was told by the local canvas person. Just scheduled ivory-colored settee cushion fabric replacement from her in November. Nice look and holds up really well. I had the same on my Hunter 386.

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
Maybe they can just supply the covers. Maybe some folks can look inside their covers for a maunfacturer's tag?

Jun 21, 2004
Beneteau 343 Slidell, LA
Will Beneteau sell me new cushions for the boat?
Just about all manufacturers outsource the fabrication of cushions to a vendor. Beneteau specifies the design, grade of foam, and fabric. So, to answer your question, you can talk to Ward, the parts manager, at Beneteau in Marion, SC. to determine if they can order new cushions for you. Your boat seems to be a late model; therefore, just replacing the covers should suffice, unless the foam is overused or is severely mildewed. I replaced the covers on mine about 6 years ago; the actual cushions were fine, so we selected a replacement fabric and had a local guy recover them. I paid approximately $1400 for the fabric and labor for the main salon settees. Was very pleased with the results.