New Beneteau Group Forming

• Thread starter Charlie Gruetzner - BeneteauOwners.net
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charlie Gruetzner - BeneteauOwners.net

I just wanted to let everybody that there is a Beneteau Group organizing on Long Island Sound. It is presently being called the Long Island Sound Beneteau Group. They had an organizational meeting last season to see how it would work out and had a couple of raft-ups. I have met a number of the people and they are a great group. Unfortunately when they had the raft-ups my schedule did not allow for us to join in. Anyway,they are meeting this Sunday Dec 5th at Mario's Pizza 326 Jericho Turnpike Syosset, NY The contact person is Bill Wagner and he can be reached on line at abigdukefan2@yahoo.com or on his cell phone at 631-889-6007 This is a great for those of us sailing the Sound.!!!! Charlie

P

Paul Ouellette

C/B Long Island !!!

Charlie : Congrats on the decision to form an organized bunch !! Please pass along that anything I can do to help the effort is yours for the asking. I've set up our website to look a bit like the Chessy Bay's C/B website, & so if you'd like to copy any of our format for your new association, please feel free to do so. Be sure to let me know the website address when you have one !! Cheers, Paul. www.winpipe.ca www.clubbeneteau.com

C

Charlie Gruetzner - BeneteauOwners.net

Thanks

The "thanks" really goes to Bill Wagner. He took the initiative last season and is continuing to push forward. I will be as active as possible and help as much as I can. I was relaying the information to help the group grow and let others know that we are there. I will give Bill a call and let him know of your offer and give him the website. Again, I have got to say the the main reason for a site like this is to help each other. And it seems to be growing!!!! Thanks for everything Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.