NEED Hunter 25.5 Trailer, Central Texas.

Dec 26, 2019
Macgregor 22 venture San Antonio
Anyone have a trailer for a Hunter 25.5 in the Dallas Fort Worth to San Antonio Area, including Houston? I found one but needs brakes, registration and new brakes. I just need to borrow it for about two weeks.

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
If you buy that trailer the repair costs appear to be minimal and you will have good functional trailer.

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
I second what @sail sfbay says. Why? In my early days as a dealer, I loaned my trailer to my customer who purchased a boat from me with no experience in trailering. Got the trailer back with damage costing into today’s money nearly $5,000. In addition there was a liability ins claim which raised my rates as a result. I doubt no one will respond. I suggest looking for a boat hauler with insurance of course

Dec 26, 2019
Macgregor 22 venture San Antonio
Found one and got it moved. Learned more about trailer surge brakes and their repair, then I ever wanted to know.....

LloydB

Jan 15, 2006
Macgregor 22 Silverton
Thanks for reporting your results that "Found one and got it moved. Learned more about trailer surge brakes and their repair, then I ever wanted to know..... " although I thought you meant 'Found one and got it moved then learned more about trailer surge brakes and their repair than I ever wanted to know.....' Or am I overly sensitive about spellcheck ?