Need Catalina 34 MKII bow and stern pulpits

Nov 11, 2022
Catalina 34 MK II Galesville, MD
Need bow and port side stern pulpits for damage repair; Catalina Direct Part #: A8247 AND Part #: F8027; Catalina MK II, 2000 build. Need bow pulpit and port side ONLY stern pulpit.

Feb 26, 2004
Catalina 34 224 Maple Bay, BC, Canada
Not sure how posting here could help you, but my experience is this:
I had an accident that took out my bow pulpit. The local boatyard had a local metal shop build a new one.
A year later some bozo T boned me while I was at anchor and I needed yet another new bow pulpit. I went to a different yard who had one built with much better metal (it didn't startimmediately pitting and rusting!!!).
You should consider asking locally. Also, IIRC "Railmakers" made the OEM pulpits and pushpits, I think they're still in business, but don't know for sure.
Finally, all MkII pushpits are not identical over the years - the perch seats changed, so be careful about those.

For more boat-specific Catalina 34 info, you would do well to use the C34 Forum:

Good luck, happy hunting.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
When I had a pulpit damage problem, I contacted a company called "Rail Makers". They had a facility in my town servicing the boat consumer. Good price, good design, fitted to my boating needs.

Look local. Save a bundle.