Need a manual

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pete Johnson

Recently purchased a Beneteau M-445 (moorings version of Oceanis 440) and am unable to abtain an owners manual from the past owner, the Moorings or Beneteau. Are there any owners out there who would be willing to copy theirs for me? Of course I'd be happy to pay the costs. I'd appreciate any help in this search. Thanks

B

Brian Pickton

Next Best Thing

Nov.8, 2000 Coongratulations on your boat purchase, and welcome to the Beneteau family. I don't have the Oceanis manual ( or a manual for my own boat for that matter) but I've got the next best thing, or possibly something even better, Nigel Calders "Boat Owner's Mechanical and Electrical Manual" . This book is now in it's second edition, and if you only ever have one manual on your boat, this is the one to have. In combination with the shop manual for the Perkins 4-108 I find I seldom if ever refer to anything else anymore. If you'd like to take a look at it come on by The Legend. Were aboard most days in the afternoon, except this weekend when were volunteering at the aquatic center. You'll find us at dock A - 42 at the Rodney Bay Marina. Brian Pickton @ BeneteauOwners.net Aboard the Legend, Rodney Bay, St. Lucia.

J

Jeff Taylor

Manuel idea

Hsve you found the other Beneteau Owner's Web site? Beneteauowners.com You can register you boat then access other 440 owners. I gotten help from fellow ownersof my boat in San Fransisco, New York, and the Netherlands

M

Mary Pittman

It is amazing...You buy a boat and spend all that money and Beneteau cannot help you! I too had a similar problem. I bought the boat new and the US version manual was horrible. That's probably the reason no one has any of these manuals. THEY ARE WORTHLESS compared to other manufacture manuals. Has anyone out there contacted customer relattions regarding their manuals and the fact that they don't respond to customers?? I even wrote Beneteau last month about an updated manual to buy and they never responded!

Status
Not open for further replies.