need a hunter 216 jib ASAP!

Jun 26, 2018
Hunter 216 Branford
Looking for a Hunter 216 jib. Please, DO NOT refer me to the new jibs they sell here on this website. There is absolutely no way I’m spending $600 on a 216 jib. I have priced a new laminate jib and main from Loong Sails and I think I’ll be going with them for a new set, but the delivery time is 4-5 weeks and I have a regatta on the 17th. My current jib was recently destroyed in a freak storm that brought 60mph winds through my marina and my jib was ripped to shreds.

I’m looking for a used, reasonably priced hunter 216 jib in the northeast, or perhaps i’ll pay for shipping. Doesn’t have to be great condition, just useable with no rips. I’ve alr day messaged all the people selling hunter 216’s on Craigslist or Facebook marketplace to see if they had an extra jib they’d be willing to sell separately but haven’t had much luck. I honestly didn’t think it would be this hard to find used Hunter 216 sails.

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
If no response to asking, why not call the sail lofts that sell used sails if by chance they have one for sale. Otherwise, you may be out of luck.