Moving to the Dark Side

Nov 18, 2010
Catalina 310 Hingham, MA
I have sold my 310 and am in the process of moving to the Dark Side (power boat). Just wanted to thank this forum for the past 9 years of 310 ownership. This forum has been a great source of information and helpfulness.

Cheers,
I
Good Luck!

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
It seems that change is inevitable.

May your future experiences as a sailor serve you well as you power on your path forward.

May you stay on the water and never abandon it for a trailer in an RV park. For surely that would be a fork in the trail. A path not wise to choose.

Good luck. And fair seas.

Tom J

Sep 30, 2008
Catalina 310 Quincy, MA
Happens to the best of us! On the plus side, you will still be on the water. On the negative side, you won't be able to converse while under way.;) My sister and her husband switched to a trawler a few years ago, and they do have an advantage when we travel together. They get there a half day before we do, and worry less about head winds!

Oct 2, 2008
Pearson/ 530 Strafford, NH
Definitely the next option. I have seen some power boats with enough options to make life comfortable well into our eighties. (If you get the joystick docking option)

Oct 3, 2011
Anam Cara Catalina 310 Hull #155 155 Lake Erie/Catawba Island
And Please Recommend our Association to the new owners, Everyone benefits, And you get Mainsheet Plus a BoatUS discount!
And you get to share boating challanges with a Great Group!