Morgan 33T

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Regi

If anyone has any information on rig specifications for a Morgan 33T, Such as I, E, P, etc... spreader angles, mast height, boom length. Or if you know of a web site that has this info. I would really appreciate the help since I'm trying to re-rig my boat after being dismasted and have no info. at all. Regi

B

Bil23

33T Rig

Regi -- The 33T used a modified version of the B&R rig, unique among Morgan boats. I owned a 33T for 24 years and know it relatively well. If you'll send me your e-mail address to bil23@aol.com, I'll pass along some notes of use to you. Bill Sheldon

R

Regi

Morgan 33T MAst

My email address is regicroo@hotmail.com and yes I would really appreciate some of the notes you have on the 33T. I've had mine 2 years and have been stuck in haiti where I can't find anything to re-rig my boat. Trying to find info. on spreader angles distance between both spreaders, boom length etc.. Thanks for your help, Regi

Sep 27, 2005
- - Cedar Key, Fl
No info on 33' Morgan OI

Dave, You wouldn't happen to know where I might find any info on a 1978 Morgan OI would you. I bought the boat recently and the man that owned it before me, died. I can not find the serial number in the engine to get parts. Any info would be appreciated. Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.