Morgan 33 Anchor pulpit

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

John S.

Looking for an anchor pulpit for a 1978 Morgan 33. Mine was sheared off in Hurricane Katrina. It broke off right accross the pin for the headstay. Also bent the rudder post and skeg plates. Can solid stainless plates and post be straightened without weakening or breaking? Also need a rudder post bearing/stuffing box. The bearing sleeve came out, and I have discovered the packing nut does not fit the threaded pipe of the bearing assembly. Does anyone know if any of these parts are available? Or who may have built these parts for Morgan? Thanks for your help. John

Sep 27, 2005
- - Cedar Key, Fl
John, can you help me?

John, I have a 1978 OI Morgan and I cannot get any info on this boat. The man that owned it, died. I can not find the engine number on the engine, so I can't get parts for it. I know it is a Perkins. Do you know where I could get info in a 1978 Morgan Out Island? Sorry I couldn't help you with your anchor pulpit, but I don't have one on mine. Dan

B

Bob Tigar

Info on OI33

I own a oi33. Have manual on engine (4.1080 & vessel. What infor do you nreed?

Aug 3, 2005
Morgan 33 O/I Green Cove Springs FL
Ahoy Bob

Do you have the OI Manual? I have been looking for one to put on the web Fair Winds Cap'n Dave

B

Bob Tigar

inquiry on manual

I have a manual for the OI 33. It's about 75 pages. Alot of the data has to do with initial set-up. The skeches of the systems are valuable if you have never torn the vessel apar. I would be happy to xerox the entire manualand mail it to you. All I ask is that you pay my costs-$10.00. give me an address to mail it to.

J

Jim Kennedy

anchor Pulpit

I need a pulpit for a Morgan 30. It costs about $700 for a custom made replacement. If I find anyone who has specs on the various Morgan models and can fabricate one up for less I will let you know. In case you find out first, then call me at 239-415-4401. Jim Kennedy

S

Scott Anagnoste

OI Manual

I would absolutely love a copy of the manual, if at all possible. I feel like I've been looking for one forever. My address is: Scott Anagnoste 5940 SW 37th Terrace Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312 Please let me know if it would be possible to get a copy and how much it would be as well as where to send the money. I would really greatly appreciate it. Thanks, Scott

Mar 13, 2006
- - Menasha WI
Pulpit

Tops in quality made a pulpit for me last year. Hurricane Hugo took mine. http://www.topsinquality.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.