Morgan 32 specs

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

David Mallen

I am considering purchasing a Morgan 321, 322, or 323, shoal draft model. I have seen many shoal draft models advertised but with various dimensions for the draft. Most commonly I see draft listed as 4 ft. Less frequently, I see the draft listed as 4'4". I have personally measured one 321 on the dry and the draft appeared to be 4'4" (although I could not tell exactly where the actual waterline was). 1) Can anyone tell me if there were two different shoal draft models? 2) If not, what is Morgan's published draft measurement? 3) Does anyone know of or have a copy (jpeg, pdf, etc.) of an original Morgan brochure for any of these boats (321 - 323) that you could email to me? Thanks, Dave (formerly owner of 1970 M30)

J

Jim

Morgan 323

I have an original brouchure for the 323. It is on my boat. I will be going over the week after this. I can send a copy to you via snail mail if you would like. By the way, the 323 draws 4', and is a great boat. I moved mine from RI last year and am getting ready to do some more cruising. email sailorjim@earthlink.net

D

Dave

Thanks Jim, I just discovered a link and downloaded a 323 brochure from 1984. The brochure states that the draft is 4'. I would still like to download a 321 brochure if it's out there. I would also still like to know if there are some 321/323 models with a 4'4" draft, as some sellers have advertised.

M

Mick

Morgan32-1-2-3

Can anyone help me out with the difference between a Morgan 32, and 321, 322, 323?

S

steve gailey

Morgan 323 brochure request

I just bought a 1984 Morgan 323. Great great boat. Really would like to obtain a brochure. Would much appreciate any help. I have most of the owners manual and would be glad to share that. Thanks, Steve Gailey email: sgailey@cfl.rr.com

Status
Not open for further replies.